At the moment, we're cleaning. It's not the room that was on my list for today, but it's on my list, so that should count, shouldn't it?

I did finish in my bedroom, so that's off the list. Which is nice.

It rained about an inch and a half yesterday. We really needed it! Hopefully now my cucumbers will grow a bit larger so I can pick them (the vines are loaded with little, pencil-thin cucumbers.)

I might actually be able to get rid of the two yucky file cabinets in my office, if all my storystuff fits where I'm hoping it will fit.

And I finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I already knew who died before I started reading, so I wasn't surprised. However, having read spoilers ahead of time, I still thought this book was a lot better than the last one. I actually chuckled in places.

But one thing that kept throwing me off--tailed? Shouldn't that have been trailed? Three times!

Comments

Popular Posts