Yesterday was better, even though I had to go to a meeting for work. At least I get travel time as well, which is nice.

I started another doll, but this one's just a doll, not a character of mine. Not quite sure what her name will be, but she has purple mohair and multi-colored yarn hair. It actually looks quite nice.

Xithe's auction ends this evening. No bids yet, but a bunch of watchers, so here's to hoping!

We need rain, badly. Georgetown didn't get a drop of the rain everyone else got last weekend. None. Nada. Rien. My zinnias are wilting! One storm to make up for last weekend would be nice, lord. Really!

This current chapter of HD is going slow, just because I'm not quite sure where it's headed. But at least it's still headed in the right direction as far as I can tell.

And now, I need to get ready to leave for work.

Comments

Popular Posts