Story update:

Heart's Desire, the hopefully last rewrite, stands at 42,402 at the moment, which isn't bad and isn't really good, either, all considering. I started it way back on May 26 (at least that's what the file says), so that means I've been writing it for 76 days. That's only an average of 558 words per day, for those of you who still like to see wordcounts.

However, there have been days--and even stretches of days--where I've not written a word (or have written only a word), so that count's not entirely accurate. And there have been other days where I've written many, many words. (Okay, maybe not many many words. Maybe just many words.)

Still, it's progress. I'm going to give a tentative end-date as my birthday (October 14th for those of you who want to know), but I'm not going to set that in stone.

After I finish HD, I will be working on the next Jacob Lane novel, The Seventh Secret. That should be fun.

(And after that, I'm thinking to stay in-world and work on F&W. But we'll see.)

Oh, and I have a hoya that is going to bloom! This is monumental, because while I have had hoyas for a while, I've never ever had one bloom. I will post pics when the buds open.

Comments

Popular Posts