Well, so much for my thought that I was doing pretty good this summer by not getting poison ivy. At the moment, it's all over my left shoulder and on my right middle finger, which kind of defies explanation as to how it ended up in two very different spots.

Normally, it doesn't spread very far (normally I get it on my hands and maybe my arm and nowhere else. Shoulder is different this year) and it goes away after a couple of days/weeks/whenever I realize it's gone. But it's spread pretty fast on my shoulder, so I think it might be around for a little while now.

Argh. The weird thing is that the only different thing I've done lately is help pick grapes, and that was yesterday and my shoulder had already started to itch. And I've worn short sleeved shirts the past two days! Hmm. If I could pinpoint where I got it from, I could then go and destroy the source, as it were. But if I can't figure it out, then that will be more difficult. Grrrr.

I guess I'll go lather up with the anti-itch creme before I head off to work.

(Oh, yeah--HD rewrite is over 50k, probably closer to 53k at the moment. Lucas just found out the Hunt's secret. Well, more than one secret, in truth. But the main secret as well, that the Hounds can shift shape. He took it well in this version of that chapter.)

Comments

Popular Posts