Yes, I'm up late tonight/this morning. I'm not tired yet. Just finished watching Sahara with Bekah a little while ago, and I'm just not ready to go to bed just yet. Thank goodness I don't have to get up tomorrow morning.

Let's see. The green room is done, except for a container and a very small pile. The bathroom looks positively empty, and all we did was take out the wooden screen thingy, move the litterboxes, and add a table. (Okay, Bekah cleaned and organized, so I only helped move stuff.) Tomorrow I will get the shelf I made a long time ago to make a three-story cat sleeping shelf (I'll have pics if it works out, I'm sure.) The kitchen is clean, for the most part.

My intentions are to work in my office and the living room tomorrow, and probably the hallway/entry room on Monday. So we'll see how much we really get done this weekend. But the first day ended up going quite well! (Ethan is on vacation with his other grandparents, so that's why it's kind of easy to concentrate on certain things.)

I also have to return Deb's crate and pick up the cage she got me for Hildy sometime Sunday or Monday as well. But that should be doable, too.

I think I'll go write until I get tired and go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts