I got Mabel a new collar for Christmas. (Although she's wearing it now.) It's one of these, made by Weaver Leather, which is an Ohio company located in Amish country.

I'm going to claim sickness for my inability to figure it out, though. See, you can use it as a regular collar or a choke collar. And since Mabel's neck is so big and she slips out of every regular collar I've ever had her in, I needed a nice looking choke collar.

The directions looked easy enough, but I tried to figure it out for about an hour yesterday with no luck. So this afternoon, I emailed the manufacturer.

Less than an hour later, I got a reply to my stupid question. And it was a very nice, polite reply. And the instructions worked perfectly (I was trying to do it backwards, in essence, which would never work) and Mabel is now wearing her new collar.

I love customer service like this! Although I'm sure my stupid question got a chuckle (How could I miss the obvious?) I received exactly what I asked for--an answer.

It's so nice when that happens.

Comments

Popular Posts