Well, after an impromptu visit to Goodwill tonight (we're not going Friday night, because we don't have to go down the road to drop Ethan off and we're going to see Narnia anyway), I found Em a perfect Christmas gift.

It's very vintage (she's already seen it and tried it on, so I don't have any qualms about posting it here) and I thought she would like it as soon as I saw it. And she did, so that's cool.

I also found myself a black J. Jill corduroy blazer with cool buttons, and a brown, almost velvet blazer as well. Which Mom is going to wrap for me for Christmas. (Also for Christmas: a pair of brown J. Crew corduroys, and a sweater that is a knitter's dream. It's shetland wool, and cabled within an inch of its life. If I ever manage to do half those cables, that will be an accomplishment.)

Comments

Popular Posts