Tomorrow is Candy Day. Kentucky Cream Candy, to be exact. I am also going to make my version of After Dinner Mints (the kind that melt in your mouth) using the Kentucky Cream Candy recipe and adding mint extract.

It's supposed to be sunny, so I should be okay on the weather factor.

For those of you wondering, here's the recipe with comments. Tomorrow is also finish-the-damned-quilt day. I will be very happy if I only get the candy and the quilt done tomorrow. VERY, very happy.

Sunday is Cookie Day. So far, we're making Dad's Molasses Crinkle cookies (with no added sugar), sugar cookies with icing (we went through the cookie cutters tonight and found a bunch of Christmas-themed ones to use), and possibly a gingerbread house or mansion, all depending.

Should be fun!

Comments

Popular Posts