My office is a mess, but I doubt I'll get it cleaned before Christmas. I still have stuff to finish for Dad, Ethan, and Jessica.

Which, actually, I have every intention of finishing. (I'm almost done with one of the things for Dad.) This year, it looks like I might not have any IOU Christmas presents! Yay!

I am very, very sad to say that I got an email in my inbox this morning announcing the demise of Eggplant Literary Productions, whose Jintsu imprint published the first two Karen Montgomery/Beth-Hill stories. To say I'm a bit shocked is an understatement!

Now I have orphans. And I'm not sure what I want to do with these--since the third story is written and I had intended to submit Heart's Desire there when I was finished. Darn it all! I really liked Raechel and Jintsu. **mourn** (Not that I don't like my other publishers, mind you. I do. But still. This breaks my heart!)

Comments

Popular Posts