I did manage to get more done outside on Sunday, plus I posted auctions. That's going to be a weekly thing and maybe even twice a week again, if I decide to go ahead and do that as well. (We'll see; I really don't ever want to have to go to the post office every single day again. So I will have to plan a bit better.)

I am shipping out Oliver, who sold, and will bring Elinor to Burlington for May, and perhaps a Great Wheel, too. If Elinor sells at Burlington, then I need to finish up some projects to continue to sell wheels--the project wheels that aren't staying, that is, which aren't that many of them, really.

My normal way home is still flooded. I'm hoping the road is open again by the end of the week, but I'm not holding my breath.


Popular Posts