I brought my fan downstairs last night, and it helped with the noise issue. I slept very well. When my cell phone's alarm went off, I knew I had extra time, so I drifted off again and laid there for a while until I fell asleep... and dreamed that I woke up and it was 10am. In fact, in the dream I'd awakened and it was still dark outside, so I knew I was fine, time-wise. But then, I literally turned around and it was bright daylight outside, and all of the clocks had changed to 10am. It was very odd.

And then I tried to call in to work and it just rang and rang and rang. And then, of course, I actually woke up and it was still dark and not even 5:30am yet.

So anyway, it looks like I'll be sleeping downstairs for the rest of the week, at the very least. But since that's why I set up this bed in the first place, I'm not complaining too much. It's a comfortable enough place to sleep, and with the air conditioner on (ick), at least it's cool enough to sleep as well. (And I managed to keep the humidity down in the house yesterday; it got to 79% outside, 69% inside.)

Comments

Popular Posts