So Sunday, the family and I (Mom, Dad, Em, Elsa, Jess, Bekah, Matt, Ethan, and Chase) drove up to Salt Fork State Park to spend the night before we went on safari on Monday. And where do you go on safari in Ohio? Why, The Wilds, of course!

Unfortunately, we got smacked by a gigantic thunderstorm (complete with some awesome lightning bolts) about 3/4ths of the way through our tour, so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. But the ones I did get came out pretty decent.

We had a long drive back yesterday evening, and I didn't actually get home until after 10pm. Thankfully, I was already off today. I'm not sure I could have managed to get up to go to work, since it was 85F in the kitchen (with 77% humidity), 83F at the thermostat, and 89F upstairs. Needless to say, I slept downstairs last night.

Amusing signage.


Baby cheetah napping


Momma cheetah


Giraffe


Rhino2


More deer


The view

Comments

Grey Walker said…
That looks *wonderful*!

Popular Posts