Yard sale Day 1 yesterday; it was a little slow in the morning, but picked up quite nicely throughout the day. I sold quite a bit--including the rolltop desktop bottom, which I was very happy not to have to move ever again.

But I ended up with a decent amount of "profit", and have plenty of change to go into today. I also have plenty of room; on the tables, I mean, and most of what I am bringing with me this morning is big. So I guess we can spread out a bit on the tables.

I dug out a metal computer desk (it's smaller, and on wheels; I think I paid $2 for it, intending it for Ethan or Bekah) from the Junk Room. I'm also bringing the Great Wheel that I intend to bring to Burlington next weekend (whew, two exhausting weekends in a row), two cane-bottom chairs, a stained glass "Singer Sewing Machine" hanging, and a doll-sized park bench I initially bought to display dolls at the craft shows, but never used.

I am also getting rid of a microwave (that's going to my sister Emily; it was originally hers) and I think that's it.

Of course, none of this is packed in my car as of yet. So I'd best get moving on that!

Comments

Grey Walker said…
Hurrah!
Melodye said…
If you don't sell the stained glass piece, I might be interested.

Melodye
melodyesneedlenotes.blogspot.com

Popular Posts