Let's see... a bit of an update.

Sometime Friday morning, Gracie had eight kittens (yes, octuplets!) Mama and kittens are doing fine. Kittens look like little white rats, but they are fat and healthy.

(Actually, they've changed a bit since this picture. It's amazing what two days will do.)


It rained most of yesterday, and was rather cold, too. So I spent the day cleaning cast iron skillets and cleaning up the kitchen a bit. I'm nowhere near done, but the vast majority of the dishes are washed, dried, and put away, and I've started on the less-traditional stuff (like stuff I've brought home and not cleaned.) I also hope to clean out the fridge today so that I can get the garbage out. But I am not moving very quickly this morning; I didn't sleep well last night, and woke up really late this morning.

Today seems like it will be like yesterday, only without rain, although it looks like it will rain. It's dreary and cold and fairly icky. I should go to the grocery store today, but I'm thinking I will make soup or something with what I have on hand and stop at the store on my way home from work tomorrow.

We'll see. 


Comments

Grey Walker said…
We demand new kitten pictures!

Popular Posts