| Home | DisOrganization | Plethora | Who I Am | What I Write | Ebay Auctions | Flotsam (My Etsy shop) |
| House St. Clair Dolls | Bread, Soup, and Tea | My Livejournal |

Donate to the Stray Cat Soup Kitchen

"There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life." --Yutang Lin

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

While sorting through stacks of handwritten recipes, because I tend to write them down and then just leave them in the pile until next time, I came across a printout of a post from this blog in 2004.

There's a proverb under the banner; a proverb that I might as well admit is my mantra and how I live my life:

"Trying again and again is better than stopping halfway."

Yes, I'd say it still applies.

Jennifer 8:18 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

| Powered by Blogger |

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom] [RSS]

All contents, unless otherwise noted, copyright Jennifer St. Clair. Duplication prohibited without permission, but you only have to ask.