Hello from Bethel!



Well, the craft show is over. I just sat and watched "Legally Blonde" with my sister Jessica (who isn't blonde), and while it was predictable, I can't say I wasted an hour and a half.

I'm not stuck with Absolutely Nothing, (from here on out ít's going to be called AbNo), but I am in a spot in which I'm not sure what I want to happen. Susan now knows Rien is a vampire, but will she help him or not? And then I have a vision of a certain Seleighe-employed healer named Sennet arriving and really screwing things up... I could make things really bad for my characters. I probably will continue to do so. I'm so mean.

Craft show news... I didn't get as much written as I would have liked, but I talked to everyone and said, yes, married life was good, and yes, I did miss everyone. (I do.) I sold two dolls to a wonderful lady, one of the hat and scarf sets, and almost all of my fliers for The Tenth Ghost went home with various people. The jewelry went well too, but that usually does. I ate too much good fudge, even more good food, and managed to come home with a cute snowman and an afghan and only spend about $20. *g* I did not, even though I wanted to, buy the really cool rolling pin made out of a variety of woods, including osage orange, which is a really pretty yellow color. Maybe next year. I don't think my hints about Christmas worked either, but we'll see. :)

I managed to remember my passwords for my email, so I now have all the comforts of home on my dad's computer, save for the gee, 30 or so clocks ticking away in this room. I don't think I could write in this room without some kind of music playing. It's just too distracting.

Tomorrow I get to go visit my sister, eat lunch with her and the rest of my family, and then drive home. And Monday is mine!! All mine!!

I plan to write, of course. And do laundry, but that's why I have the QuickPad.

Now I'm waiting for the pizza to get here. If you haven't heard me say anything about the pizza... well...

There's this one little pizza place called Grammas Pizza in Bethel. Run by the Grammas family, afaik. And I'm one of those people who love the crust on pizza, so Donato's is not one of my favorites. Well, Grammas pizza has the best crust I've ever tasted on a pizza. And of course there are no Grammas pizzas in Columbus. So every time I can manage, I have pizza here. The crust is soooo chewy and soooo delicious. I have tried to replicate it without success.

So does anyone reading this have a great and wonderful chewy crust recipe?? I want your recipes!!

Anyway, pizza calls. They should be here any minute. Just thought I'd do an update on the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts