I tried to send myself AbNo at work yesterday, and the email didn't go through. So I was forced to use the version of two days ago, which probably was a good thing, considering what I did to it Thurs. night. :)

So. I *think* we're back on track. I'm not going to say *are*, because I've said this before, but this sucker is more difficult to figure out than anything else. I started writing it with a clear idea of where it was supposed to go, and the characters pretty much ignored me and decided something else.

It can't be called an urban fantasy anymore. I'm not sure what it is. :) It's set in this time, but mostly in Faerie, has human characters as well as elves and a vampire... hmm. I think I'll just stick with fantasy and be done with it.

More later, I hope, including a total wordcount.

Comments

Popular Posts