I really don't know where this story is going to end. It's not that I don't know what will happen next; I do, but it's not quite what I expected to be happening in the beginning. I don't know if Susan and Orien will end up falling in love or not. I'm not even sure she would go after him, since she's only known him for a couple of hours.

This kind of reminds me of Sarah and Michael, but it's nowhere near that weird. :)

Preliminary critiques have been good. I've actually been shocked by a few of them, but that's okay. I can be shocked by anything.

We're not going in for Thanksgiving this year. I have to work on Friday (and let me tell you, when I'm writing full-time, that's the first day/weekend I'm going to take off!!!) and so does Chris, and neither of us wanted to drive two hours there and two hours back to spend about four hours with the family. We'll see them in two weeks anyway.

So that means, selfish old me gets to write. And do laundry, and post auctions on ebay, but hey. I really want to know which direction this book is going by the end of the weekend. I also want to have bunches of auctions posted, the laundry done, and a million dollars in the bank. If I get three out of four, I'll be happy. Can you guess which three? *g*

More in a minute, I have a tangent to go off on that should be in a different post...

Comments

Popular Posts