Portable Writing Devices



I want to know what you use, why you use it, and why you decided to use your
product over any other. What are its perks? Disadvantages? Would you
recommend your product to anyone else or tell them to find something else to
use?

This is for a Vision article. I'm going to write about QuickPads (both the
old and new version, provided they send me the right software on
Monday--don't ask.)

I'd like to hear from:

AlphaSmart owners

Other QuickPad users/owners

Palm users

Visor users

Any other PDA devices--Casseopia(sp?) comes to mind; I'm sure there are
others...

Pen and Paper, of course...

Laptop users

Portable typewriters, even. Anyone?

Has anyone tried writing on those Email devices? (Like the Mailstation?)

Anyone else? Anything else? Give me your thoughts! Email me at:
jenstclair@hollylisle.com with your replies. Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts