I really love my Dana. It's so nice to be able to cut and paste between files in AlphaWord. There is no way in hell I'd be able to do this rewrite/merge/etc. on the Dana without the ability to do that. I actually wrote in the car last night on the way to eat supper at Tony Romas. I wouldn't have done that with the Visor/keyboard, because a pothole would have launched it off my lap.

Speaking of, after getting close to 25k, BiS is now down to 12k because of what I cut. I'm planning to use some of what I cut later on, so I'm expecting to be back up to par as soon as I get to that part. We'll see. It's going well, so far.

Today's my day off, and I don't have much of anything planned. I have two loads of laundry to do/finish, and then I get to write. Which is nice!

Oh, I did have paint the back bathroom on my list for the weekend, but I've decided to put that off until after apple season is over. I think Mom figured out that we did 18 quarts of applesauce and at least a dozen pie mixes this weekend. Which might not sound like a lot, but it's a lot of work, believe me!

Comments

Popular Posts