Okay, report.

Well, my set up idea worked great. The quilt and antique chair and bench were a definite draw, and they worked to bring together the whole booth. I'm definitely doing the same thing next year. And for the next craft show, which is in two weeks.



I sold all the hat and scarf sets except for the one I finished up this morning, all but four of the single hats, and probably close to two dozen necklaces. I also sold ten books.

Let's see. While sitting at my booth, I made two more bears, and I finished up the blue bear Thursday night. Only the blue bear sold, but everyone loved Rocky and the others. I made one that is four inches tall--a real cutie--just to see how small I could make one. (I think I can make them smaller, but I didn't have all my crochet hooks with me.)

I got absolutely no writing or reading done. So I still have to do that, but at least I can take a very short break craft-wise, and then restock for the next show.

This was my best show yet, btw. $266.25 was the total "profit" of the day. (Profit is in quotes, 'cause that's before expenses. But still not bad.)

But...

I spent about $15 on stuff for Christmas presents, mostly, but I didn't see much that I liked. (I'm picky.) The main attraction of the entire show (for me, at least) was what I brought home Friday night:



Isn't she cute? Dad didn't make a big fuss, either. :) I saw her Friday evening, and fed her a BBQ sandwich and pulled-pork BBQ and discovered that someone else had given her a bowl of chili earlier in the day. And that she'd been hanging around for the past few days. So Maddie (named for Maddie in NL, of course) came home with me.

Comments

Popular Posts