Well, at Goodwill's big after-Thanksgiving sale, if you spent $50, you got $25 off, so I had to try. :)

I bought some sweaters I didn't really need, some more of my dishes (technically), a colander, and a sweater coat that's far too big on me but cool nonetheless. (An aside: Why do I keep buying sweaters that say hand wash/dry clean/etc.? Sheesh. I'm a fabric snob, I guess. ;)

And then yesterday, all the clothes at Goodwill were 50% off, so we went to the other Goodwill. And I bought three more sweaters. You'd think I'd learn.

But I get to rearrange my drawers again now, and get rid of my "maybe I'll wear this one" pile once and for all. So I guess some good did come out of it after all.

Started Christmas shopping yesterday. Ordering online for the most part; unless I can find it cheaper somewhere else, I'm avoiding stores this Christmas. So I ordered some stuff from Sierra Trading Post and Hearthsong. It's going to take me a bit longer to find everything else.

I haven't written CtS. I keep meaning to, but I'm still ruminating over what will happen next and where the story is going. Ah well.

Comments

Popular Posts