Well, the craft show is tomorrow. Setup is tonight. I have everything in two boxes except for the table covers and the props I'm using.

We're going for a sort-of 'country' theme this year. Not cutesy country (I abhor cutesy country) but old antique country.

I'll post pics of my table if it turns out ok. We'll see. I think it will, but you never know.

Now, I've never made a lot of money on this craft show. The most I've ever made is $145, but considering most of my stuff doesn't fit in with everyone else's stuff, that's not really a surprise.

This year, though, I have all new stuff. So it's either going to flop or go over really well. We'll see. I'm really not sure. I haven't gone cutesy, but I do have a wintery theme with the hats and scarves. But I only have one doll, which is strange for me. I usually have more.

(Depending on whether or not my table looks full enough, I *might* finish the second doll tonight yet. But I have my doubts.)

Let's see. In NaNo news... CtS is still going well. I'm not sure of the wordcount offhand, but I think I'll make it to 50k without any problems.

Comments

Popular Posts