Why was I feeling rushed?

Because I had a list last weekend and I ignored it.

I know better than to do that. :)


Yesterday was the Staff Recognition Day for work. It was at Der Dutchman, and was nice, except the food wasn't really good. The speaker they brought in was very interesting, though, because he touched on a lot of the things I've been thinking about these past few weeks.

About goals and whatnot. About where I want to be one or two or three or four or five years from now.

So I'm compiling a list. Not a very large list, just a list of my dreams and what I want to do. I'm going to post that list somewhere prominent, and perhaps on stick-to-itiveness and ressurect that blog.

My list is subject to change and addition, of course. But I think it will be a good list in the long-run.

I have a lot to do today, so I'll try to update later.

Comments

Popular Posts