I can't believe I haven't updated all week long!

Since this is such a weird week, I keep having to remind myself what day it is, because it really felt like a Saturday when I woke up this morning.

It rained all day today, so I decided to go set up tomorrow for the first craft show. Everything's priced and in boxes and baskets, ready to be set out and hopefully sold. I got everything finished I wanted to finish except for the last gingerbread man, which I am bringing to work on there. I'm also bringing yarn to play with while I'm sitting there--after all, it is 9 hours straight. The Dana is charged, and I know what happens next in SYWTBAV, too.

Saturday is the auction. Bekah will be at my booth at the craft show until I get back from the auction, which hopefully won't be too late.

I think my booth will look very cool this year. And yes, I will post pictures.

P.S. Did anyone else know that rotten leaky Visine smells just like cat pee? And we put Visine in our eyes... hmm.

Comments

Popular Posts