Well, I did attempt to clean on Sunday, but by the time I realized it would take more than just a quick cleaning to make my room presentable again, Sunday was almost gone. I did, however, go through my shoes and the bags of clothes under my bed in preparation for moving. I consolidated the two under-the-bed-bags to one, and packed away my summer clothes. Somehow, I don't think I'll be wearing shorts and tank tops any more this year.

Yesterday, I rearranged all my yarn in color-coded baskets and bowls, except for the acrylic yarn which is in one huge basket and a tall wooden box. That took care of the other side of my bed and the rest of the stuff under my bed. I packed away all the unfinished projects, because I have my doubts I will finish them before moving day.

Yesterday I also received a lot of yarn in the mail that I purchased from ebay. There was a lot of cool stuff in that box. It's all now integrated with my other yarn. (And I don't think I will be running out of yarn anytime soon.)

I have revised my to-do list for the week. Finishing my room is a top priority. It will only make it easier when it comes to packing things therein.

Yesterday I also took both Chloe and Pooh to the vet. I am now poor, but at least they have all their shots, etc. So far, Pooh, Chloe, and Zoe are coming with me. I think that's enough.

I didn't write all weekend long. It wasn't for lack of wanting to; it just seemed like there were other things (like the craft show) going on to take up my time. But I will write at lunch today. And I should be able to write later on this week, since I should be able to finish my room in an evening or so. It's the packing-while-cleaning that goes so slow.

Comments

Popular Posts