The house has hit its saturation point with the heat again, but this time it's not supposed to let up for days. Ugh. I am praying for rain every single day, but one day of rain won't help all that much. We need two weeks of rain, and then maybe it will be better.

Or fall to arrive, with crisp days and crisper nights. Unfortunately, it's only August, not October. *sigh*

Still, time is flying fast, even with the heat. There are some major milestones arriving, like the first time I stepped into my house, and the selling of the house that started all of this madness.

At least I can say things are calmer this year.

Today I'm going to do something. Not sure what yet. Definitely write, but mostly stay home and probably work on Kayleigh. I have auctions ending as well, so I should really see if I have anything to put up for next week. But we'll see.

At the moment, I'm going to enjoy the cool morning and pray for rain. Again.

(One note: At the time last year, the temperatures were in the mid-70s and low 50s overnight. FALL WEATHER! Maybe that's why I'm complaining.)

Comments

Popular Posts