It's 75 in the house at the moment, very comfortable, and it's supposed to get down to 55 tonight. I don't think we'll have to turn on any fans at all. Last night I actually almost pulled out my wool quilt, because I was cold.

I have a list of what needs to be done in the house. After making that list (which ends the day before the 'housewarming pizza party' we might or might not have on 9/11) I have decided to revise it a bit and since I began in my room, to start from the top and go down. So that means tonight I finish my room, tomorrow night I work in the hallway, and Thursday night I work in my office. (I will probably be working in the office for a couple of days, still.) Tomorrow evening I'm going to help Mom with the grapes, too, so I'm not going to ask much for cleaning that day.

I'll post the list here or somewhere else once I revise it.

Forgot to mention: Sunday was Burlington, and Dad and I went. I ended up buying a nice small cedar chest for $20 (picture above), four quilts for $2/each at a yard sale afterwards (they're still hanging on the line, because they have issues, and one is just not worth keeping), a pink hibiscus, a marshmallow plant, citrus mint, a cardinal/cypress vine (all but the last was purchased at a farmer's market), two milk glass flower pots, and not much else, I don't think. I really don't remember. Hmm. I didn't buy any kettle corn this time, either! Ack. Seems like I bought something else, but I'm not sure. I did have one guy do a double-take at my cane, however. :)

Now, off to work before it gets too late. (I made Creamy Tomato and Rice Soup from scratch tonight. Yum.)

Comments

Popular Posts