The only thing I have left at Mom and Dad's house is my big wooden box that still has some of my bead stash in it. Everything else, as far as I know, is here!

Well, I did work in my office today. I managed to clean up enough to fit the table, which didn't fit through the door, so we had to bring it in sideways. (The bookcase that now houses my storystuff was in the way.)

I still have a big pile of fabric to go through, sort, and put away, and two and a half boxes/containers of other stuff to go through, sort, and put away (or toss), but there's a marked improvement even now.

And this evening, my goal is to finish the living room. There's not all that much to finish, and then I can cross it off my list and move on! Yay!

Of course I am finding out that things are taking a little more time than I expected, just due to the amount of stuff I need to go through. Ah well. I'm still doing good so far.

Comments

Popular Posts