Well, I messed up Lydia's tension, so after working with the knobs and screws (I imagine 1918 housewives had just as much fun as I did trying to fix tension) for forty minutes, I gave up for the moment and broke out my repaired sewing machine, which I haven't used since I picked it up from the shop how many weeks ago?

Well, it's running just fine, so at least I was able to sew the two pieces of the backing of the secret project (not the quilt, another secret project) that I sewed the top to last night. Does that make sense? :)

So now all I have to do is pin everything together and sew it. And then I will have two Christmas presents done. Yes, just two. (Not the quilt, though.)

But I do like using Lydia much better, so I will fix the tension as soon as I can. I did want to sew the entire quilt on her instead of one of the others.

I've also been working on HD, which is going well. I don't have a current wordcount, because I'm not done merging yet, but at the moment I'm inserting pieces to replace the parts that don't work now that Sarah is gone.

Comments

Popular Posts