Either I forgot to turn on my alarm clock last night or I slept right through it, because I woke up at 6am this morning, so I'm obviously not going to get to work at 6:30am. *sigh* I hate mornings like this.

And to top it all off, or to start it all off, really--when I turned on my Dana last night to write a bit before bed, I discovered that somewhere between Saturday night when I last used it and yesterday evening, the battery died. I thought I had charged it before I went to the hospital to sit with Dad, but either I didn't or it's been charged too much (again) and I'll need to spring for a new one (again.)

That means, of course, that I've lost everything--my Dana is wiped clean. The last time I hotsynced was March 3rd. ARGH. I have no clue how much I actually lost, but I bet it was quite a bit. And I'm not going to take the time to reload everything this morning, so I'll just bring a book to read while I'm at work today.

(Yes, I should have hotsynced before I went to the hospital. No, I didn't. Figures!)

Comments

Popular Posts