For the first time in a very long time, I am wearing my wrist brace today. I'm glad I found it while cleaning my office, because every time I pick something up or twist a certain way, my wrist hurts. It's from the repetitive movement of shoveling snow, of course.

And then, earlier, because it's warm outside (above freezing, at least; I haven't looked at the thermometer, but I bet it's close to 40) I rolled gigantic snowballs with Ethan and we made a snowman. Now, Bekah, Ethan, and Bekah's boyfriend Matt are out there rolling more snow boulders and making more snowmen. (And since we don't have a sled, using the garbage can lid to slide down the hill. Hey, whatever works!)

And I am working in the dining room. I almost have room for my other bike. (The first one's in there already; the second one's cluttering up the hallway. Both will eventually be in the entry room, but right now, I have no room for them and they're not going outside.)

Comments

Popular Posts