And then, of course, I woke up yesterday and literally couldn't get out of bed I was so stiff. (The three cats laying in various poses across my body didn't help, either.) So I was a bit late for work.

Today, I feel fine enough to (maybe) till the little garden when I get home from work this evening! Wow.

The idea is, of course, that the back cistern garden is my spring/fall garden, the big garden will have the bulk of the larger crops in it that pretty much take up the entire growing season, and the back garden will have huckleberries and sunberries (which have not come up yet; the huckleberries have, but not the sunberries) and whatever else doesn't fit in the big garden. That way, come fall, I will actually have a spot to use for fall crops.

I haven't decided where to put the cold frames for the winter crops yet.

Comments

Popular Posts