I sowed the rest of my squash/cucumber/melon seeds, tilled the back strip on the other side of the cistern bed, planted the swiss chard seeds and the kale and broccoli plants, tilled the big garden, including the new part that was ready (the part where the rug is will be ready in about a week, I think, and then I get to move the rug again), and sat outside with a good book to enjoy the lovely weather a bit while I sipped on tea and ate some of my chocolate chip granola cake that I made last week.

Now I'm waiting for the apple crisp to be finished so I can have some of that for dessert (supper was a Lentil Sloppy Joe sandwich (a new recipe, and it needs to cook down a bit more, so it's still in the crockpot) and about half a baguette after I crisped it up in the oven again.

When I am stiffened up, like I was this morning after walking around Burlington on Sunday and walking to the auction on Saturday, it actually helps if I go and do more. If my back hurts, for whatever reason, and I climb on my exercise bike and ride a mile, it helps. Strange!

Comments

Popular Posts