My Dad has informed me that it has almost been a week since I've posted here. (Hi, Dad!) So... a quick rundown of last week...

Mabel now has an outdoor kennel. With a dog house, even, courtesy of Mom and Dad. Thanks to Dad for bringing it here and helping me get the kennel set up as well. Considering she was spending all of her time in her crate (for various reasons) this will be better for both of us.

The garden is growing quite wildly. My tomatoes look fabulous, and really, so does everything else. The only thing I've actually picked as of yet have been greens, but hey, that's not so bad!

I've been reading The Dresden Files since the copies of the rest of the series finally arrived. I was a bit annoyed at the amount of time it took Book 3 (plus three others) to get here; my other orders were from Washington State and Connecticut and they got here much quickly. Book 3 came from Indiana, and took six days to get here. That's ridiculous, in my opinion. (And my copy of The Arthurian Name Dictionary came today, too! But that was from Ohio.) So far it's been good, although I still like Book 2 best. (So far.)

I am making peanut butter cookies here in a bit. Using the good peanut butter, plus the rest of the organic peanut butter that needs to be used up.

Comments

Popular Posts