I forgot to post the yard sale wrap-up, but it was great. I got rid of a lot of stuff and I made a very decent amount of money (more than Burlington) and then I had to go to work.

And this week at work was a whirlwind of training and billing out everything I could possibly bill out for the end of the fiscal year/new computer system coming online.

Next week will also be busy, although more of a catch-up type busy, but at least I'm off Monday due to Burlington.

And yes, the second-to-last Burlington is Sunday! Can you believe that I haven't bought a single spinning wheel yet this year at Burlington? (Now watch; I've probably just jinxed myself, but it would have to be pretty cheap, price-wise.)

We finally got some decent weather; it was 42 this morning when I woke up. Quite chilly! I think it's supposed to be 80 on Sunday, however, which is perfect.

I'm going to try my best to post auctions tomorrow evening. We'll see if I succeed.

Comments

Popular Posts