Oh my. It is such a gorgeous, dreary, rainy, overcast, fabulously cool (as in temperature) day out there today--it's 63F outside right now! (With 91% humidity, boy.)

I'm wearing long pants inside the house. What a change from two days ago.

I've been clearing off shelves and boxing up yard sale stuff this morning, along with writing the post below and writing Scarecrows a bit as well. I have to bake bread; the laundry's done, but needs to be folded. I'm washing quilts from the various couches and chairs around the house; I really have to either use less quilts or have cat covers, I swear.

I have leftover okra, green pepper, garlic, and tomato pizza from yesterday for lunch today.

Unfortunately, the local Amish/Mennonite store seems to be closed today (at least, they didn't answer the phone) so I won't be getting lunchmeat for lunches next week or more cheese. Maybe I'll swing by next weekend while I'm at the yard sale on Saturday. Or Friday. I'm taking off Friday for the yard sale too.

So anyway, lots of progress... I'm happy so far with what I've gotten done. Now, just to keep momentum going forward.

Comments

Popular Posts