Okay, so it's slow going in the Green Room, but that's because I want to do it right this time and not have to rearrange six months from now. So there's been a lot of sitting and thinking and then lots of moving furniture around.

I changed some things from my plan; I ended up deciding that I wanted a workbench.


I used the butcher block cabinet top as my workspace, which is a little small, but I think it will work. The shelf on the other side is for supplies--it was really... interesting to get that downstairs this morning.
So anyway, the idea is that this is where I will paint and make spindles and bead jewelry.

P1050509

While contemplating, I've also been crocheting, trying to use up some of the handspun that I've created over the past few months. I made the Carpet of Moss scarf the other day, a really nice hat yesterday, and finished a cowl with this yarn this morning. Now, I'm making another scarf.

 
I've also gathered up a bunch of stuff for the yard sale next weekend, and also stuff to post on ebay this evening. So all in all, progress.

Comments

Popular Posts