So after reworking my website a bit, I reworked this blog's template a bit and removed some stuff that wasn't being updated. Some of the old blogs might end up on the list again, but until then they can stay in the background. I like the streamlined look.

Today was a sourdough day, and I made two small loaves of sourdough French. The recipe I have is really too big for one loaf, but not big enough for two. Maybe I'll try adding a little more flour next time to see if I can get two true loaves. It did taste good, however. I love this particular recipe, because it's so simple and not fussy.

I started going through my shoes today, at least the ones downstairs. I've decided that I will be purchasing another pair of garden boots, because mine are looking a bit run-down at the edges (I do mow my grass in them, so that's why, I'm sure) and I'm afraid the ebay seller won't have them eventually, and then where will I be? (Learning how to make my own boots, more than likely.) And I really don't think my boots can be washed. (But seriously, how hard could it be to make a pair of canvas boots? I even have the canvas for templates. The hardest part would be the soles. And I could make them without buckles, which I rather don't like.)

But that's really something for another day. I'm going to go through the shoes that are upstairs tonight, still; I'm not at all tired yet, but I should probably head up to bed fairly soon.

Comments

Popular Posts