The sun is shining, and it's a nice quiet Sunday morning. Or, at least, it was until the cats found a toy and decided to run around like crazy things and bounce off the walls and chairs. But they are quiet now, at least for the moment.

Today I'm planning to work upstairs in my bedroom. I have clothes to sort and put away, a chair to move, a desk to set up (for my upstairs "office" in my bedroom), and a few others things to rearrange. My bedroom is the smallest bedroom, so it's always interesting when I attempt to rearrange it a bit.

I don't have to go anywhere today and tomorrow, except, perhaps, the grocery store. It will be nice to stay home and get something accomplished.

FWIW, the indoor yard sales were okay; Friday was worse than Saturday, due to the weather. But the goal was to get some stuff out of my house, and I succeeded in that goal. The only thing I brought back with me were a few things that will eventually head to Burlington. And the only things I actually bought were a three-blade pocketknife, a small clay bundt pan, a clay bowl, and some small vintage colored bottles, because I can't resist those.

Comments

Popular Posts