Done for the evening. I got everything done on my list. I'm really proud of myself. :)

Got a late Christmas present too--my mom got me a Harry Potter ornament. He's riding his broom and catching the Snitch. It's cute. It's going to hang on the bottom of my new corkboard with the ornament they got me last year--an orange and white kitty angel playing a flute (he looks just like Punkin.)

Yes, I am so very sappy. I started to cry when I saw it. :)

Chris brought home meat (Honeybaked Ham from Mom and Dad and some beef from his parents.) Yummy. I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!

The New AbNo is actually turning out to be quite fun. Susan (remember Susan? Susan of the cut 30 pages) first discovers a vampire standing outside the store in the middle of an ice storm, and then after he vanishes, finds a purple-haired fairy. I'm still trying to figure out what her name is. She wants an 'E', I think. And she just told me her name. Ellery. Odd name for a fairy, but hey. I never get to pick. Ellery Something, but I don't know what yet. I'm sure it will come to me. *g*

More tomorrow... Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts