WIP Report



Remember when I said (in chat, IIRC) that sequels were easier to write? Well, I'm proving myself right.

Current wordcount as of this morning: 46 pages.

I really think sequels are easier to write. You have the characters already, you have the worlds... that was one of the reasons I told myself no sequels this year, because I could have written the entire Jacob Lane (The Tenth Ghost) series in one fell swoop. Instead, I wrote six novels--and all six can and probably will end up as series. *g*

(I know, I know, I'm destroying my 'no-sequel' rule by writing this sequel, but hey. If I time it right, I'll have it sold before the end of the year. At least, that's the goal.)

And I think next year, after I revise AbNo and send it off, I will start with sequels. I wrote TTG in February, after all. It would only make sense to write the first sequel exactly one year later.

Thanks for the comments, btw. They are greatly appreciated!

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts