I didn't quite hit 21k, but I'm almost there. Since I'm not worrying about finishing by Friday, I'm taking it slow and getting other stuff done as well.

I have to go to a meeting tomorrow for work. Ugh. Other than that, my schedule is clear for the rest of the week. I have stuff to do every day (at work and at home) and I should be all caught up by the time I leave on Friday. Barring disasters, of course. Yay!

I am soooo looking forward to this vacation. Can't you tell? :)

Umm. I have figured up and decided that I can bring $200 in spending money with me to Florida. I'm not expecting to spend it all unless I find some priceless antiques in the thrift stores, but at least I can have that much if needed. (And we're kind of tight on room anyway, so I can't bring much back with me.) I do not intend to use my debit card at all while in Florida. And some of that money will go towards groceries, like water for tea.

It feels nice to go on vacation with spending money. The last time I went to Florida, I went with $40. Dad loaned me $50 while we were down there, but I was still poor. And I guess I've been poor for so long that not being poor is a bit of a shock. But a nice shock, nonetheless.

At least, if needed, I can ask my wonderful sisters who are staying behind to check my email if I don't get to the library. Hmm. That should work.

Comments

Popular Posts