I went to Big Lots today to get some more shampoo and decided to check out their computer stuff. I ended up buying a Universal USB cable kit with four different adapters, which means I can plug in just about anything (including my jump drive and my Dana) using one cable. :) Yay!

Our Big Lots has great computer accessories. I have my eye on new computer speakers. For under $10, even.

It looks like I might not be driving to Florida after all... Jess might not be going now, and it seems kind of silly to take two cars for five people. But things seem to change every other day, so we'll see.

We ordered a portable DVD player from Walmart.com last week, and it came today. Early, even! It's cute, if tiny, and should keep Ethan occupied periodically during the drive. (It also plays CDs, so I have no excuse not to do yoga while in Florida.)

Comments

Popular Posts