Eventually, I want to get another dog. If I were to get another dog right now, I would pick Sasha. I cannot believe her previous owners treated her this way! And her poor, poor pups. :(

It is heartrending to read some of the horrible stories on petfinder.com. But it's not surprising. Most of the cats we have had have been strays, dropped off at our house or ones that just showed up. Mom and Dad bought one of our dogs at a fleamarket--that was Simon. Pepper, our first dog, showed up at my aunt's house in St. Bernard right after we moved. Mom got Max from a breeder, but he was a puppy who didn't sell and she didn't really want him anymore.

While browsing around the Animal Adoption & Rescue Foundation, where Sasha is living with a foster mom, I discovered WirelessFundraiser.com, where you can donate your old cell phones to many different organizations! How cool, considering I have an old cell phone I was attempting to figure out what to do with. Once I find it, I think I will donate it to the AARF. Just because of Sasha.

I hope she finds a good home.

Comments

Popular Posts