Me: She didn't go poop when I took her out this morning, so make sure she does when you take her out.

My sister: Okay.

Later:

Me: So?

My sister: She went poop but not pee. She didn't want anything to eat, so I just gave her a treat.

Boy, do I have an interesting life.

---------------------------------------
I did not get to 5k on Sunday, but I'm over 5k now. Not sure of my exact word count last night. At the moment, I'm trying to decide between two scenarios, although either or both might morph into something quite unlike what I'm aiming for by the end. We'll see.
You can pretty much be advised that everything I've said about Ladybug, Ladybug (except for the ladybugs, of course) is wrong. ;)
Mischa is the first cat I've ever owned who has a hairball problem. He pukes up hairballs every single day. Saturday he puked on my slippers. This morning he puked on my rug.
Luckily, the hairball formula cat food was on sale, so I'm hoping that will help him. Poor guy. And I think I've pinpointed the reason why he keeps peeing outside the litterbox (no pooping outside the litterbox since I put one in the Dining Room.) This morning, he went to do his business, and the moment he started scratching the litter, Chloe had to see what was going on. A second later, she was in the litterbox and since Mischa is submissive, he peed on the paper.
Not sure what I can do about that, other than to keep cleaning it up. It doesn't happen every day, but it's definitely cat (and dog) related.
Another chapter in my *cough* interesting life.
Last night, Mabel ate stray cat poop. She had it snarfed up before I could stop her. I had to wash off her mouth because she had it all over. Ugh. Nasty! At least she didn't try to lick me until after I washed her off, though, and she doesn't seem to have any ill effects. Yet.
Today is the first day Mabel will be by herself all day long since Mom's in San Franscisco and unable to take her out at lunchtime. So we'll see how she'll do.

Comments

Popular Posts