I didn't get my grass cut today. (And it's Jenny's fault I'm talking about grass, btw.) I don't feel too bad, though, since my backyard neighbor hasn't cut hers either.

Mabel had really bad gas tonight. I think it was the bacon flavored dental bone I gave her yesterday. She had another one (mint flavored) today. It took her about 20 minutes to demolish.

I got my first lot of stuff from freecycle (since the fencing was actually Dad's lot of stuff) this afternoon after work. It was a large lot of cookie cutters, cookie stamps, and other cookie-related stuff. Most of it looks to be brand new. Quite a few are from the Wilton brand. I'm not sure why the lady wanted to give it all away, but I'm not complaining! (There was a dog bone cookie cutter in the bag too, so Mabel will have dog biscuits--or maybe dog biscotti--in her future. Yay!) I am contemplating making carrot biscuits first. I wonder how they would taste. (Mint too, of course.)

But anyway...

I got my third 'fatal error' on the Dana (since I bought it, that is) this afternoon and lost everything I wrote during lunch. Luckily, I hadn't written much, and I was able to reconstruct most of it. I just have a paragraph to do tonight, and I'll be caught back up to where I was. (Of course it was my fault--if you hit the delete key too many times in a row, that's what seems to happen. And I knew that.)

Comments

Popular Posts