Since I have a 'couch' now, I decided to concentrate on the Green Room today and not work outside at all. It hurts, since it's actually nice and cool today, but I've stuck with it. (We got a really late start this morning, too.)

So far, I have cleaned about a third of the room. I still have a lot to pick up, but at least the Christmas stuff is down in the basement now (something I've been meaning to do since Christmas, since I didn't decorate all that much last year.)

Hopefully by the end of the day I'll be about done. I am cheating a bit--a couple of containers to go through will be stashed in the dining room until I get to them. But mostly everything else has a place.

Cleaning up the Green Room means that we can rearrange the furniture that needs to be rearranged in the living room, and transfer all Ethan's toys into the Green Room. I have claimed a section for the cats and Hildy, but the rest of the room will house Ethan's toys, art supplies, and other assorted toddler stuff. And he will have plenty of room to play.

So anyway. That's what I've been up to today.

Comments

Popular Posts