So far today I have:

--mowed the front and side lawn
--taken four boxes of craft supplies and one container of craft supplies upstairs to the office
--Dug out a small flower patch, ringed it with rocks from my Pile, and planted forget-me-nots, two wildflower mixtures, and some of the black-eyed susan seeds (I had thought I would be able to see them from my office window, but the Honeysuckle vine from Hell is in the way.)
--Cleaned up most of the front porch, except for two bags and the Pile of Carpet (that Mabel insisted on climbing up to lay down while she watched me pick up glass and garbage)
--sliced my finger on carpet tacks in two places
--gotten a tiny piece of glass lodged in another finger
--taken out the garbage, which is rather large this time around
--rigged Mabel's 50 foot line to the side porch
--watered my plants (all of them!)

What I haven't done today (yet):

--Gone to Bethel to bring back more plants, like my orange tree, which is blooming!!!!
--Washed my hair
--Done the dishes
--Written at all
--Cleaned out the litterboxes

But those things are still on my list for today. Hopefully. I might not wash my hair, though. At this point, it's pretty pointless.

Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts