Whew!

Well, for getting a late start, I got a lot done. Or at least it feels like I got a lot done. (And I can't believe it's already 10pm!)

Let's see. I got the last big chunk of lemon balm planted beside the front porch (in two spots, it should do great), some more of the first flowerbed weeded, and some more sod taken up with my new flat shovel. I am working on clearing up the mess that is currently blocking the porch steps. Whew indeed.

I also fixed up a terrarium for Ethan's new pet, Turtle. Yes, she is a turtle. Ethan named her. ;) It looks nice, and I'm hoping she eats so we can keep her. (We've had her since yesterday afternoon.)

And earlier I rearranged Ethan's kitchen center, put away all his food and stuff, and moved it to a more permanent position in the kitchen.

For once, I got something done on a Saturday. I'm half surprised. :)

Oh, and I brought back two of my windowboxes (one has some cress that came back this year in it, the other's empty and will be planted with chives, more than likely), my one remaining hibiscus, some dirt to repot my tea plants (I'll do that tomorrow, hopefully), and made some tea for all my plants. Not too shabby.

Comments

Popular Posts